[Nfb-krafters-korner] question for crocheters

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 23:38:12 UTC 2013

Hi Cindy and Theresa,

Yes, you have helped me. I have been using my right hand to hold the hook,
then transferring the hook to my left hand to yarn over with my right hand.
Keeping the hook in my right hand and using the left to yarn over has
already improved my speed.
So thanks Ladies.

Wow, what a day for learning!  Making improvements in both my needle
knitting and now crocheting. As though that is not enough the sun was
shining here in Ohio today. so, a happy day!
Cathy