[Nfb-krafters-korner] KISS Looms

Beverly Crook bevie.k at comcast.net
Mon Jan 14 16:19:48 UTC 2013

Hi,

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you, as I mentioned, we are traveling.
  I bought a long loom. I think one of my problems is that I do not thing I have worsted weight yarn, I will have to get more.
  It is easier to start with one line of knitting or two?
  Thank You all so much for your help.

                Beverly