[Nfb-krafters-korner] Making items for dogs - WAS: O T Happy Anniversary to us

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 17:15:15 UTC 2013

hiAnnette,  I don't machine knit, but I would be interested in a needle knit  pattern for either a collar cover or a triangular bandana. perhaps you could offer a class in the bandana and I could learn the increase and decrease? or Joyce can teach that as she is considering doing, then you can teach the bandana.
I have made a beaded collar for my dog on the loom. it turned out nice, but I should have made it in cotton so it would not be so hot for my darling.

Cathy