[Nfb-krafters-korner] Circular Needles

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Mar 28 20:08:33 UTC 2013

Let me comment on this for you.  A size 16 inche circular needle is
perfect to make a knitted hat on.  So look for the 16 inch circular needle  to go
with the one you have.  The 24 inch maybe a bit awkward when doing  the
thumb but you try it and let us all know.

Don't get needles that are too long as I said I use 2 - 16" needles size 8
.

In a message dated 3/28/2013 3:44:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,