[Nfb-krafters-korner] mitten yarn suggestions

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Sat Mar 30 22:00:59 UTC 2013

Is Hobby Lobby the only place one can get the "I Love This Yard?" And when is your class, Joyce? Could this be ordered on line? The above yarn that is!

Cathy, I've spent a lot as well because I bought the looms, yarn that we both know didn't work so well, but can be used for knitted products, and then I bought the loom books and the language is Greek to me (smiles!), then the circular needles, the I need to get yarn of the mittons. How much yarn will we need for the mittens? Gee, I'm asking a lot were questions for someone who hesitates to do so, but I won't have answers unless I ask, right?

Hugs