[Nfb-krafters-korner] mitten yarn suggestions

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 01:51:36 UTC 2013

Sunshine,
Joyce said that 4-ply or worsted weight yarn is what you will need for the mittens. you can purchase any brand that you would like. only one skein of yarn is needed, but I purchased 3 skeins of cotton-ease because I wanted to make a hat to match.
but I love this yarn is the store brand in the hobby lobby store which is available online. I wanted to purchase everything from one place so I went to Amazon where I could get free shipping on the knitting needles if I spent $25. , so I got the needles, then bought some scotch tape so I'd get the free shipping. needed

Cathy