[Nfb-krafters-korner] Mitten yarn suggestions the Easter Wishes

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Sun Mar 31 15:48:13 UTC 2013

Hi, Joyce!

I'm excited to be in your class and am glad to know I have time get my yarn! Smiles!

Your Easter wishes message was absolutely 11utiful! The bunny rabbit didn't bring me any crafts — not even a chocolate Easter bunny, but that's ok for the latter since I shouldn't have it. The best Easter present is having my husband beside me and we will enjoy a good meal together! Tonight, we'll watch a movie! And, as a bonus, I'll have tomorrow with him and am taking Tuesday off work to spend time with him as well! We've both been very busy and we cherish the time we spend together.

I hope each of us has time spend with loved ones and friends either in person or via phone. My family is miles and miles away, but I'm hoping to chat with my little sister later and spoke with my older one a few days ago! The only brother I have left doesn't talk on the shone much because he can't hear very well as a result of fire crackers going off right close to his ears when he was very young. So I can at least keep him in thought! Smiles!

Hugs