[Nfb-krafters-korner] to email or phone

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Nov 11 20:00:01 UTC 2013

Do not worry we will only develop more and SKYPE  needs more work on  so
people can use that easier.

We will continue with telephone conference classes and we have teachers
jumping onto the band wagon creating new email classes.  The email classes
have had a slow start and we have 2 teachers that have been doing email
classes  for the last 2 years.  So watch out World for our email classes growing
next year.

I need to check with David Andrews as we only have 3 or 4 email lists and I
 am not sure if we are limited or not.  So next year you might get a list
with a name that is not related to the craft you are teaching, but we will
utilize what we have.

In a message dated 11/11/2013 12:06:05 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,