[Nfb-krafters-korner] response to questions from Rene: (no subject)

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 04:58:22 UTC 2013

Rene, I also have a knitting machine which I got after talking with Becky's
contact.  If you don't want too fancy a pattern for children's blankets, I
can give you several, but off list.  If you prefer making teddy bears, I
also have a pretty simple pattern.

Joining the division is done online through our Website at
Krafterskorner.org or by sending dues to Treasurer Cindy Zimmer.  I think
you are already on the list.

Feel free to phone me at 208-338-1595 or email ramona.walhof at gmail.com.  You
will enjoy this group, but you will have to pick and choose.  I don't think
anybody can doo all there is to do.
Ramona