[Nfb-krafters-korner] I'm a Beginner (was to email or phone

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Wed Nov 13 04:57:40 UTC 2013

Thank you all for your good suggestions.  It seems like the shop is really
up for the challenge.  I  might be nuts and take the Krafters Korner
beginner class on knitting and the  shop's class at the same time.  That way
I can catch what I missed and know how to ask good questions from the
teacher.  After all practice makes perfect right?  Can I tell her about
Krafters' Korner?   Maybe she can contact someone if she has questions.
That would make it less intimidating to me if I were teaching someone for
the  first time.

Ericka J. Short
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13
No brain is too small or too big to create and do good in the world. E.J.
Short
262-697-0510