[Nfb-krafters-korner] ATTENTION class sign-ups

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 07:13:03 UTC 2014

If you have signed up for Theresa's Safety Pin Beading: Schooner class
and/or Cathy's Macrame: Plant Hanger class, please forward the copy of your
sign-up email to slerythema at gmail.com as soon as possible. If you did not
keep your confirmation email, please send your first and last name, email,
and phone number to slerythema at gmail.com.

Do NOT send this information to the list.

I will be handling sing-ups until Joyce returns. She may or may not get me
the class lists that she currently has so you need to either sign-up again
or forward me that intormation.

Only these two classes need to forward the information or sign-up again.

Thak you for your help while we work through things in Joyce's absence. She
is aware that all our thoughts are with her and knows that she does not have
to worry about things here.

Thanks everyone that has been stepping up and sending reminders to the list
that Joyce would normally have done.

We can still continue to add classes but teachers will need to contact me
regarding this until further notice.

Cindy Sheets, 1st Vp, Webmistress
NFB Krafters Korner