[Nfb-krafters-korner] needle knit mittens questions

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 01:42:14 UTC 2014

I just finished my first half-finger glove and all of my stitches remained
live instead of binding off.

So, I would probably say to do a pick-up and knit to keep from having
trouble with the stitches. Pick-up all stitches before adding stitches. My
particular pattern had me cast-on three stitches and then on the next round
knit two of the together to have correct amount. Hope some of this helps.

Cindy S.