[Nfb-krafters-korner] Update on my Website

Amanda Matheny craftyfrugalmom at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 12:25:26 UTC 2014

Lol that's late for all those ideas but they are great ones. I know
for me when I do read print which is rare nowadays, Arial is my font
of choice. It's very easy to use. However, the default font on most
websites is pretty easily readable too, so I usually just leave it
alone. If you do want to change it though, Arial is a good choice.
Whatever you do, absolutely never, ever, ever use a handwriting font.
None of those are great for low vision users.

--
Amanda Matheny
Twitter: @craftyfrugalmom