[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introducing Myself, and more

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Aug 4 16:09:09 UTC 2014

Welcome Jeanette,
You will be pleasantly surprised and happy after being here a little while.
I am amazed at all the things these people do on this list, I am not a
knitter, however, I have read so much about how members fix mistakes, drops
stitches and lifelines, I think I can even do some other the ideas they
present. I am sure you will find everything you are asking here, so please
put your questions out there and I really know you will get your answers,
believe me, and welcome.

Terry Knox