[Nfb-krafters-korner] Comment here

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 09:46:47 UTC 2014

>From a legal stand point, you cannot take student ideas and just use them
without their names.

The only way a recording could be legally made is if it was not an actual
class with live students. It would have to be recorded specifically for the
purpose of selling and involve a lot of legal contracts. Think of
commercials where you someone walking down a street asking people questions,
those are not real people, they are paid actors pretending to walk down the
street and let the person interview them.

Cindy S.
PS Please let's drop the issue of recordings or take it off-list.