[Nfb-krafters-korner] new to the list?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jan 20 03:15:17 UTC 2014

We have some great beginners loom classes starting up in the next few
weeks.

Go over to our website and take a listen to our classes and sign up for the
 Beanie hat, phone class, wrist warmer loom class-email and the basket
weave  hat-phone class.
As far as the safety pin beading classes , they will begin in March, but
there is some fun pony bead classes starting out a week from Tuesday that
might  interest you.

My basket classes are coming up in a week from tomorrow, too.  There  is
still time to order the basket kits from Baskets of Joy, the phone number is
on the sign up page for the class.

Almost ever class has a list of supplies that are needed and some of our
teachers make up kits.

In a message dated 1/19/2014 9:52:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,