[Nfb-krafters-korner] which style knitting do you use?

Valerie rosetta at adam.com.au
Fri Jan 31 07:29:18 UTC 2014

Hi Cathy, thanks very much. Now can you tell me if this is then another
style of stitch? I clearly remember that after stitches were on the l.h.
needle, you held the yarn in left hand as you described, but the bit I
remember also is that you pointed the tips of the needles together towards
one another, tip to tip, then pushed the tip of the right hand needle from
the front of that first stitch, but actually through the back part of the
stitch, you then picked up the yarn over from over your l.h finger with the
r.h  needle and drew it through onto the r.h needle. Forgive me if this
sounds silly, but I can't work out what this stitch might be. Thanks valerie