[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT hearing aid accessory

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Thu May 8 05:46:17 UTC 2014

While I do not wear hearing aids, my father dies (behind the ear). He wears
them with glasses and is now on oxygen 24/7 so he also has that going over
his ears. He has to take the oxygen cannula on and off when he is switching
to his portable tanks, getting in and out of the car (the oxygen sits in the
back seat and he sits in the front, and there are Meany times that his
hearing aids get pulled off with the oxygen and he has never lost them, he
also has short term memory loss, so if doesn't lose them, you don't need to
worry too much about it <smile> unless of course you ride a roller coaster
like Barb!

Just wanting to reassure that you don't have to spend time really worrying
about this.

Cindy S.