[Nfb-krafters-korner] Class Notes

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Aug 14 16:00:11 UTC 2015

I have sent out the class notes to my Thursday night Krackers class to those
on my class list, to their personal email address. If I missed you, by
omission, please let me know and I will forward them to you. It was a great
class, I enjoyed the questions and comments and hope everyone enjoyed
learning something new and keep the notes for future use. If you have any
questions on the class, it is never to late to ask, so if you go to make
this please feel free to send me any questions you might have. Merry
Christmas.

Terry Knox

Class Dismissed