[Nfb-krafters-korner] Finding an email address in an email

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 00:09:04 UTC 2016

Annette,

Those are helpful Jaws commands. however, alt-1 is not always helpful. for
example in your message when I pressed alt-1 I was told that the message was
from krafters korner on behalf of Annette Carr, but your email address was
not listed. Sometimes this happens which is why we ask that folks include
their name and email address at the end  of their post in case someone would
like to reply privately.
I'd better change my signature. <smile>