[Nfb-krafters-korner] check writing

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 13:48:31 UTC 2016

Dave stole my thunder, but that’s okay! “What he said.” I choose to type my checks because my handwriting isn’t clear enough. For those who can write clearly, envelope and check-writing guides are nifty little devices.

Is there a website for that Brailler, so we can all do more research?

Sandra
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The Little Prince

---