[Nfb-krafters-korner] Joann has Two Days Left for 50% Sale

Dorothea Martin bestsinger at samobile.net
Fri Sep 9 19:25:51 UTC 2016

Hello, All,
Joann has two days left for their 50% off 1 regular-priced item, 2 Days
Left 50% off one regular-priced item in-store & online. Apply code:
TPFH254. There are a number of knitting loom sets that are not with a
sale price, so they would fit into this category of 50% off. There are
also regular-priced beading looms and a couple of complete sets of
interchangeable circular knitting needles. I did not check but I
imagine that anyone who wants one could find a sewing machine that is
not on a sale price and would therefore fit into the sale. Enjoy!
Dotty