[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want to know Wednesday, 8/17/2017

Linda lblasingim at charter.net
Wed Aug 16 21:19:42 UTC 2017

I guess my most memorable back to school venture was my first day at the
school for the blind.
I was excited because my parents had encouraged me in that direction.  I
don't remember being apprehensive on the registration day.  The next morning
when I was actually faced with real life, I became a little tense.  I was
afraid I could not find the dinning room, my class room or any other place
in the building.  Of course there was no reason to be concerned; I was not
left alone.  All worked out well and in two days I loved school, dormitory
and all the students and staff.  It was a great time in my life!