[Nfb-krafters-korner] Storage in the house and to go

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Aug 22 16:56:53 UTC 2017

I have those plastic draws on wheels.  They have 3 or 4 draws and the 2
bottom draws are deep.  I use to wheel it back and forth between my living
room and where I settled to work.  I did get really smart when I cleaned up
my sewing room and bought 2 more of these                         rolling
draws.  I now have one under the table that my sewing machine is on and
another one under the desk that my embroidery machine is on.
Joyce