[Nfb-krafters-korner] To All My Friends

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun Dec 31 22:09:33 UTC 2017

Well 2017 is coming to a close tonight and for those of you who will be
toasting in the New Year, I want to wish everyone a Happy, Healthy, Warm &
Safe New Year for 2018.

I would like to send out a large "Thank You" to my board[Terry K., Jill,
Cindy, Cathy, Terry P. & Dixie.  A special "Thanks" goes to Terry K. for
putting together a wonderful Holiday Party and making up those special treat
crocheted treat bags and organizing and mailing out all the door prizes.  Do
take some time out to send her your Thanks, too.

This New Year will mark the 10th Anniversary for the NFB Krafters Division.
I am Happy and Proud of the people who helped me create and develop  this
division.  I couldn't have done this on my own.

This last year has been not as successful as the years that have past, but
with all of you helping, teaching, sharing your knowledge & enjoyment of
crafting, we can make 2018 a better and put the spark back into Krafters
Korner.

Happy New Year,
Joyce Kane, President
NFB Krafters Division