[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday

Bernice 1948lighthouse at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 10:51:47 UTC 2017

Your message reminded me how much I enjoyed carving the places to fit the
hinges.  It made me think I would like a class in carving.  I think I will
add that to my list of things to do when I retire in a few months.  I loved
the feel of the wood taking shape.

I also took a sculpture class where we worked with plaster and clay.  Again
my guide dog came away kind of dusty.  Good thing she was a patient
forgiving girl.

There is so much to do out there.

My degree program was occupational therapy, and we had so many good ideas
presented in our technique classes.

One kids craft was presented where the person showed us how to make
different animals starting with a simple geometric shape.  A fish started
with a cone, and a rabbit started with an egg.

Again, so much to do.

Bernice and the sweet Octane.