[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Oct 5 18:42:27 UTC 2017

Hi Amber,

I am the sewer around here and have taught the sewing, piecing and quilting classes.

What type of sewing projects is she interested in doing?  Do you have a sewing machine and know how to use it?

I am planning on doing some chats after the holidays regarding sewing machines and the different machines  I have been sewing blind for the last 20 years and before I went blind I sewed making crafts and selling them wholesale & retail.  I have been sewing since I was 11 years old.

Joyce Kane
203 378 8928.

I am sorry I don't have anything planned for right now.