[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 10/18/17

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] terry.powers at nih.gov
Tue Oct 24 11:29:41 UTC 2017

I have cases and drawers for different craft supplies.  I try to keep interchangeable knitting needles in their original case, when not in use.  I find it hard to keep circular needles in their original cases.  When my office was moving, I was helping with recycling!  I collected some Velcro clear plastic pockets for a note book.  I am in the middle of putting my circule needles in these pockets, by size.  I also have my extra long cables, here, for my interchangeable needles.

With projects, I like to keep the project in a canvas bag, along with its yarn for the project.  This keeps the item clean and is easy to grab, when on the go!
I have my small mini looms in their own box, all my loom hooks and crochet hooks in their own boxes.
I have a case for my beading tools.

I have never thought of cleaning my items.  I usually wash my hands after eating anyway, so my work will stay clean.

I have drawers for a few of the brands of yarn, I use.  I still am not as organized as I would like to be, but space is the big problem!!!

Terry P.