[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sort of a Revisited Topic, Old style knitting machine

Sharon Hooley shooley42 at gmail.com
Thu May 17 16:55:25 UTC 2018

I found out how wide or big around you can knit with the King-size addi express, but do you know the actual size of the machine itself?  I only live in a room, so I don’t have a lot of space there.  Also, I find it interesting that the smaller one is professional.  Maybe by the time you really get good at using the king size, you know what more you can do with fewer needles.

Thanks,