[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Pop Up Class

Kaila Allen blindbeautycrafts at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 02:20:57 UTC 2018

I signed up for the original class however will not be able to make it on the six as my son has a performance at school, will you be sending out the information?

Thank you,

Kaila
Blind Beauty Crafts
Custom Creations
480-232-9616
fb.me /BlindBeautyCrafts
PayPal.Me/bbcraftsaz Link

The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson