[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Pop Up Class

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Fri Nov 30 21:47:45 UTC 2018

Kaila,
I would only be sending out the information to those who attend class and then I'm not sure exactly what information they would need.

I think you have the wrong date for the class.  My quilling class is on December 13th.  7:30 Eastern and 6:30 Central.  Hope you can make it.  Deadline to sign up is Dec. 6th.

Cindy Z.