[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Lace class

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Thu Mar 7 21:09:23 UTC 2019

Count me in.

Jeanette
-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Krafters-Korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Tracy Carcione via NFB-Krafters-Korner
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2019 9:05 AM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Cc: Tracy Carcione
Subject: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] Lace class

Would there be any interest in a knitted lace class? I have a chair where
the upholstery on the arms is a bit worn, and I knitted a lace rectangle to
cover the problem.  The class project could be something similar.  Or
something better, if people have other ideas.

The rose leaf or the traveling leaf patterns are fairly simple, and
attractive, and would make a decent intro to lace knitting.

We could cover the basic techniques in a phone class, then email
instructions and answer any further questions.

Ideas about this possible class?

I'll be happy to do this if people are really interested, as in ready to
show up and do the "work".

Tracy