[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Lace class

Kaila Allen blindbeautycrafts at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 16:58:10 UTC 2019

That sounds pretty, I wish I could knit   I have tried so many times and have failed every single time.

Thank you,

Kaila
Blind Beauty Crafts
Custom Creations
480-232-9616
fb.me /BlindBeautyCrafts
PayPal.Me/bbcraftsaz Link

The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson