[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Lace class

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 17:15:08 UTC 2019

Hi Kaila, my Mom, god rest her Soul, tried to teach me how to knitbut I
wanted no part of that "Mommy, Auntie and Grandma" stuff when I was a boy.
I learned how to knit and crochet after losing my sight some 20 plus years
ago. What I'm trying to say is that learning it isn't impossible.
I'll bet you that we can have you knitting.