[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Lace class

Kaila Allen blindbeautycrafts at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 22:47:55 UTC 2019

I took the beginning knitting class with you guys over the phone in the past but still had no luck. My hands just don’t wanna work right in my stitches don’t want to stay on the needle. I’m willing to give it a try again but I don’t have much hope. I would love to add it to my skill set. A lot of knitting classes are offered here and I feel like I’m missing out on some of the cool projects.

Thank you,

Kaila
Blind Beauty Crafts
Custom Creations
480-232-9616
fb.me /BlindBeautyCrafts
PayPal.Me/bbcraftsaz Link

The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson