[NFB-Krafters-Korner] New Here. Two Questions about Stitches

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 4 15:37:04 UTC 2020

Yes, the pillow my friend gave me is amazing. The fact she wrote the title
in embroidered braille made the gift that much more special...

Two things amaze me about stitches. First, the fact you can make so many
beautiful things out of them. And the fact you can take a spool of thread
and roll of fabric and turn them into brand-new things. Second, how the
stitches are always connected, whether it's seams or a stitchy leaf. I'm
still trying to figure out that one, especially when it comes to embroidery.

Jen

spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net