[NFB-Krafters-Korner] More Christmas Pictures with a Perkins Brailler

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 18:23:03 UTC 2022

Your Weekly Update from the Braillists Foundation

Festive Fun: More Christmas Pictures with a Perkins Brailler, Tuesday at
7:30 PM

In our last Masterclass before the Christmas break, we're delighted that Kim
Charlson, Executive Director of the Perkins Library (part of Perkins School
for the Blind), will be joining us again. Kim is author of the book "Drawing
with your Perkins Brailler", which includes step-by-step directions for
creating 36 different drawings including shapes, animals and subjects with
holiday and transportation themes.

In this Tuesday's session, she will use Christmas-themed drawings to explain
the concepts behind using braille cells to create pictures. Bring a Perkins
and some paper and follow along and, by the end of the session, you will
have your very own festive pictures made entirely of braille dots!

And don't worry: if you came to Kim's excellent session last year, this
year's pictures are brand new!

<https://braillists.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f8b3c5f851151c8180717f
f70&id=7a676ac782&e=fcbb34a219> Register for our Masterclass with Kim
charlson here.

To join by phone, please use these details:

*	Phone number: 0131 460 1196
*	Meeting ID: 824 7645 2710
*	Passcode: 123456

Dixie