[NFB-Krafters-Korner] classes

krafters.division.president at gmail.com krafters.division.president at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 16:26:21 UTC 2022

Shelly,
Thanks for the reminder!  You beat me to the punch.  Hahaha!

Yes, there is lots of cool classes around here.  Go check out
www.krafterskorner.org.  There you will find all of the classes and the
sign up link.  If anyone needs any help with any of this, please let us
know.

Happy crafting!
Tammy

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org> On
Behalf Of SHELLEY SCHUETT via NFB-Krafters-Korner
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2022 8:43 AM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists' <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Cc: SHELLEY SCHUETT <shelleyschuett at telus.net>
Subject: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] classes

Just want to remind everyone to head over to the website and sign up for
all the upcoming classes. Joyce and I have some beading classes, Tammy and
I have our ornament of the month class, I have a knitted shawl class. Some
of the other ongoing classes are the hand sewing class, the cooking class,
the granny square class and the caring and sharing class.  And of course if
you haven't signed up for any of the beginner classes for knitting,
crocheting,, looming it's not too late. Looks like there is a little
something for everyone in the new year and I can't wait to get back
crafting again with all of you.

Did you know the combination of pieces of cloth magazines and other found
object to create art work is called collage

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/krafters.d
ivision.president%40gmail.com