[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Cutting out a flower for decorative patching

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Mar 26 13:04:16 UTC 2023

I'm looking at some pants I have and thinking about doing some creative
repair, or whatever the now term is for decorative patching.  I'm thinking
some small flowers would be nice, and I have some scrap fabric, but I'm not
sure how to cut out a flower.  I'll have to experiment with paper first.  I
suppose you fold the paper in half and then cut 3 petals, but I'm not sure
how to make it come out right.  Anyone know how to cut out a flower?

Anyone done decorative patching?  What did you do?

Tracy