[NFB-Krafters-Korner] December Donations

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 01:09:59 UTC 2024

My goodness with everything going on in my family I totally forgot. We did some thing at work similar to toys for tots. We collected toys for kids birth to 10 years and donated them to a local place that serves the homeless and low income. It is called ECHO. I donated for toys this project, which looks like it’s going to become a tradition at our industries for the Blind facility.
Ericka Nelson