[Nfb-kzoo] NFB meeting today, September 16

Tyler and Leanne Merren tmerren at charter.net
Thu Sep 16 13:31:24 UTC 2010

Hi all,
I realize this is late in coming, but this is a reminder that, as it is the
third Thursday of the month, we will have our NFB of Kalamazoo meeting
tonight at 5:30 PM at Gallagher's Eatery on Stadium Dr.  I know September is
a very busy month for all of us, as we are all settling into a very busy
routine, but please keep in mind that we have to maintain a large enough
attendnace to keep using the room at Gallagher's.  We have a great set up
there and we don't want to lose it.  Even more important is the fact that we
are voting in new officers this evening, so please make every effort to
attend this very important meeting.
Several of us are taking the bus, so we will meet on the Stadium Dr. bus
down town at 5:15.
Hope to see you all this evening.
Leanne
Chapter Secretary