[Nfb-lions] New member

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Tue Jun 4 03:58:26 UTC 2013

Hello,
I know they have plans going up to December their Christmas party.
They do allot of breakfast servings.
One is a bank that I can try to take a cab to,
The strawberry fest is this coming weekend.
I will share what I can learn.
the two guys were very offended with me that I didn't stand up for the
Pledge of the Legence.  Being at a dinner table I didn't realize they
were standing.
If you can give tips on how you help your groups, I will take the tips
and share.