[Nfb-lions] New member intro and penpal magazine

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 16 11:59:53 UTC 2014

I would register to get the braille monitor at nfb.org and http://www.matildaziegler.com/ there is a tab about pen pals
But they are mostly to work on braille and keep braille going.
Are you a Lion in Macedonia?
There are Lions all over the world in every country.
We have lists for all kinds of divisions with the NFB, from cooking, guide dogs, diabetes, travel & Tourism, over 50+ divisions to choose from.
Go to NFBnet.org to learn more about our talk lists.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateOffering the Best in Meaningful Travel Experiences for Everyone!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama