[Nfb-lions] Possible Suggestion About Increasing Lion Magazine on NFB Newsline

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 16:29:38 UTC 2015

Computers are a great thing, but sometimes you got to imagine what
would happen if you got more than one disability and not much money,
if you have a hearing impairment as well and no braille displays or if
you got a learning disability or no fingers to use a computer? Those
people aren't reading this, so if someone doesn't reply in their name,
they will be totally forgotten in this.