[NFB-Muslims] what to do about website accessibility

heather Albright kd5cbl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 17:37:06 UTC 2021

Asalamu alaykum wa
Rahmatullah everyone,
I have attached my letter that I have been sending out to Islamic sites that are not accessible.
Most of these sites are not trying to be inaccessible, most do not know they are not.
So I tell them that I had the issue and tell them I tried to resolve the issues myself.
Next, I give them free resources that the network admins can go to so they can fix the problems.
I have been  receiving letters back that they are using the resources to fix their sites.
So if you want to educate your own masjids  and Islamic centers, you  can use this letter inshallah.
fee amanAllah
sister Heather