[Nfb-new-hampshire] meeting tomorrow

Ed Meskys edmeskys at roadrunner.com
Fri May 20 21:40:12 UTC 2011

Sorry, but I did not have a chance to do a chapter newsletter. We have many plans to make, including participating in the NH Association for the Blind Awareness Walk, whether to have a June meeting, and our picnic/games at Ellacoya State Park in July.

We also hope to have two new members present, and will meet and get to know them.

As usual, please come by 10:30 AM for fellowship and networking, our meeting from 11 to 12, and our pot luck lunch afterwards. Remember, first timers and guests are not required to bring anything, but just enjoy.

Meeting is at the Good Shepherd Lutheran Church on Parade Road (NH 106) just north of Elm St.

Those with email please phone those without like Rachael Brown.

Ed Meskys