[NFB-NM] FW: Change to Albuquerque chapter location and time.

Tonia Trapp tltrapp.7.467 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 01:26:52 UTC 2017

-----Original Message-----
From: Tara Chavez [mailto:tmatzick06 at hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 02, 2017 10:25 PM
To: Adelmo Vigil
Subject: Change to Albuquerque chapter location and time.

Hello all:

I am pleased to announce the following.

Beginning on April thirteenth through the November chapter meeting, the
Albuquerque Chapter will be meeting at the Landmark Apartments community
room. The meeting room is in a secure area. If you arrive early, you can
dial pound 556 at the telephone box just to the left upon entering the
building and someone will let you in. Closer to the meeting time, we will
have someone at the entrance to let people in. If you have trouble getting
in, call Curtis Chong at 515-306-1654.

The meeting room is available beginning at 5:00PM and the meeting will take
place from 6:00-8:00PM. There are several restaurants near the meeting
location if you need to get dinner beforehand. You are welcome to bring food
to the meeting, but please do your best to leave the room clean afterward.
The address for the Landmark is: 6303 Indian School Road Northeast. Please
let me know if you have questions. Thanks go to the Chongs for getting us
this location.

Tara