[NFB-NM] FW: NFB-NEWSLINE Announces Four New Publications

Tonia Trapp tltrapp.7.467 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 21:06:49 UTC 2017

From: Scott White [mailto:swhite at nfb.org]
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2017 3:17 PM
To: Tonia Trapp
Subject: NFB-NEWSLINE Announces Four New Publications

The NFB-NEWSLINE Team is pleased to share some new publications with you.

First is New York Times Online. In additional to the New York Times, get all
your favorite New York Times reporting as soon as it is available from the
web right on NFB-NEWSLINE with the NeW York Times Online. The New York Times
has been in continuous publication since 1851 and The New York Times has won
119 Pulitzer Prizes, more than any other newspaper. The New York Times
Online can be found under option 5 for Newspapers in Another State and then
Option 1 for Breaking News. You can read New York Times Online using the iOS
app by choosing Publications, Publication Options, and then All
Publications.

Next we have added International Business Times. The International Business
Times is a trusted source of real-time news, intelligence and analysis on
the forces reshaping global and national economy. International Business
Times is a digital global news publication that provides comprehensive
coverage and analysis of the most important business, economic, political
and technological issues around the world. You can read the International
Business Times using the telephone access method by choosing Option 5 for
Newspapers in Another State and then choosing 1 for Breaking News. You can
read International Business Times using the iOS app by choosing
Publications, Publication Options, and then All Publications.

Another new publication that we have added is McClatchy DC. The McClatchy
Company has a long and storied history, beginning with its first newspapers
founded during the gold rush days in California in the mid-19th Century.
McClatchy DC's journalists are proud of their tradition of independence.
Relying in part on McClatchy's newsrooms, they report not just about the
people who make the decisions in D.C. but also focus on the citizens of
America, who must live with those decisions. McClatchy DC can be found under
option 5 for Newspapers in Another State and then Option 1 for Breaking
News. You can read McClatchy DC using the iOS app by choosing Publications,
Publication Options, and then All Publications.

Lastly we have added the Rome News-Tribune, a local daily newspaper of Rome,
Georgia, in the United States. Begun originally as a weekly newspaper, the
paper has survived several merges with other newspapers. Aside from several
months during the Civil War, the paper has been published continuously since
1843. If you are a Georgia subscriber, you can read the Rome News-Tribune by
pressing 3 off the Main Menu for Newspapers in Your State. If you are not a
Georgia subscriber, you can read Rome News-Tribune by pressing 5 for
Newspapers in Another State and navigating to Georgia. To read the Rome
News-Tribune using the iOS app choose Publications, Publication Options, and
then All Publications.

We hope you enjoy these publications and continue to share with us your
ideas about the NFB-NEWSLINE service. We also thank you for always keeping
us informed about any technical difficulties you encounter so we can
continue working to provide you with the most up-to-date information every
day.

Your NFB-NEWSLINE Team

blindness is not what holds you back.