[NFB-NM] FW: National Library Service Collection Development Advisory Group

Tonia Trapp tltrapp.7.467 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 03:03:56 UTC 2017

From: Peggy Chong [mailto:peggychong at earthlink.net]
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2017 6:22 PM
To: Tonia Trapp
Cc: John Mugford
Subject: Collection Development Advisory Group

Tonia, can you please circulate this information to our list?

Hello:

In May, I will be attending the Collection Development Advisory meeting at
the library of Congress In Washington D. C. to discuss the National Library
Service collection.  I will be representing this section of our country that
includes New Mexico.  I would like to hear from any of you on the types of
books that you would  like to see added to the collections.   Are there
languages that you think are under-represented?  Are there topics that you
long to read, but cannot find something on BARD?  Let me know your thoughts
before May 20.

Peggy Chong