[NFB-NM] FW: Pool Party

Tonia Trapp tltrapp.7.467 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 20:06:49 UTC 2017

From: Alexia Harrison [mailto:switzerlawn at aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 19, 2017 11:36 AM
To: tltrapp.7.467 at gmail.com
Subject: Pool Party

Hi Tonia, would you please forward.  Thanks!! Alexia

The POBC invite you to attend our Annual Pool Party!!

When-- Sunday August 27, 2017 4pm-6pm

Where-- Valley Pool, 1505 Candelaria Road NW Albuquerque, NM 87107

What we liked best about this wet and wild place is the nice big pool, the
diving board and the fact that it is enclosed and has a big outdoor eating
area.
So don't be shy, bring your swim suits, your towels and your dinner (no glass containers) to enjoy with your family and friends! We have the whole pool to ourselves!!

For questions about the pool party please contact Alexia Harrison at 505-859-1407.

Directions--From Candelaria between 12th Street and Rio Grande. Turn north onto San Isidro St NW.  Turn east onto Valley Pool Rd NW.  Pool entrance is on the east side of the building.